Featured post

Monday 16 September 2013

The date Today

Certain dates become special to us. The reasons can be a million, the day we met some one for the first time or the day we were supposed to meet someone for the first time, the day we entered college or the day we graduated, the day we fell in love or the day we fell out of it. Whatever the reason, we just remember certain dates.

I remember today- it is close to my heart. The reasons changed over the years, but the day remained special. Since the first 16th September that I noticed, I have started something new every time this day came.

For me 16th September is a date for new beginnings and new hopes.

Today,
I promise myself to do better than I did the last year.
I promise myself to grow.
I promise to expand my horizons.
I promise myself to touch more lives.
I promise myself to share what I can.
I promise myself to fall in love more deeply.
I promise myself to create life.
I promise myself to take care of my plants.
I promise myself to be true to who I am.
And above all,
I promise myself to keep all my promises.

This day is a promise, like all the other days. 

1 comment:

  1. profound thoughts, n tough to keep. this is a task many can spend their whole lives failing at, but not you I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete