Featured post

Tuesday 1 October 2013

I wonder......






I wonder how the leaves know when to change their colour,
I wonder how the seasons know when to come,
I wonder if the birds realise how beautiful they are
and I wonder if the rivers ever forget to flow?

I wonder how the smell of freshly cut grass remains the same all over the world,
I wonder how the wood burning in fireplaces reminds me of the hills,
I wonder how tiny the rain drops can be,
and I wonder if the ladybirds can fly?

I wonder how this universe was created,
I wonder if the big bang is really true,
I wonder how our body is so magical
and I wonder how much do I really know? 

I wonder if marriages are made in heaven,
I wonder if there is God,
I wonder how many colours truly exist,
and I wonder how much love there is? 


No comments:

Post a Comment